Choc Raspberry Tim Tam Crazy Shake
- 2 Choc Raspberry Tim Tam biscuits, broken
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 200ml milk
- Dark chocolate
- Whipped cream
- Choc Raspberry Tim Tam biscuits, extra
- Fresh raspberries
- Mini candy hearts
- Melt chocolate. Dip rim of serving glass in chocolate, also drizzling some on the inside of the serving glass. Decorate rim with candy hearts. Set aside.
- Place Tim Tam biscuits in a blender, add ice cream and milk. Blend for 1 minute or until combined.
- Pour into prepared glass and top with whipped cream. Decorate with extra Tim Tam biscuits, halved and crushed, raspberries, candy hearts and drizzle with melted chocolate.