Frozen raspberry Tim Tam Fingers
- 3 x 200 gram Tim Tam Original packets
- 50 gram unsalted butter, melted
- 250 gram block cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup icing sugar mixture
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 1 cup frozen raspberry, thawed
- Start with greasing the rectangular slice pan (18x28cm). Cover the base and the two long sides with baking paper. Make sure that it sticks out a bit.
- Put 18 of the Tim Tam Original biscuits aside. Crush the remaining Tim Tams with a mixer. Add the butter and combine the two. Spread the mixture out on the base and let it cool down for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Start in the meantime with the filling. Beat the cream cheese, icing sugar mixture and the vanilla bean paste with an electric mixer until it is light and fluffy.
- Next step: beat the thickened cream with a mixer until you see soft peaks. Fold the cream in the cream cheese mixture. Mash the raspberries with a fork and fold into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the filling out over the Tim Tam base and cover it with the remaining 18 Tim Tam Original biscuits. Freeze it for 4 hours or until it is firm.
- Lift the slice from the pan and cut it into fingers. Use the biscuits on top as a guiding line.
Now you are ready to serve! Enjoy this delicious dessert.