Tim Tam Ice Cream
- 500 ml whipped cream
- 1 can of sweet condensed milk
- 4 tablespoons of instant coffee powder
- 12 - 14 Tim Tam biscuits
- Whip the cream until you get soft peaks
- Beat the condensed milk with the coffee powder in a separate bowl.
- For the condensed milk into the whipped cream. Not at once, but in 3 batches. It will get a light caramel color.
- Cut the Tim Tam biscuits in pieces and mix them with the ice cream.
- Freeze it overnight and enjoy your self-made ice cream!
The easiest way to make delicious ice cream. You can even make different flavors by putting in different Tim Tam biscuits! Try it out now and enjoy that long summer evening...