Tim Tam Rocky Road
- 165 grams of Tim Tam White biscuits
- 165 grams of Tim Tam Double Coat biscuits or Chewy Caramel (choose the flavor you like the most)
- 100 grams of roasted hazelnuts
- 280 grams of white marshmallows
- 350 grams of milk chocolate
- Cover the baking pan (25x35 cm) with baking paper.
- Chop up the Tim Tam biscuits. Set aside and save a part of the White biscuits and the Double coat biscuits for the topping.
- Put the Tim Tams in a bowl with the hazelnuts and the marshmallows. Stir them gently.
- Melt the milk chocolate in the microwave and stir it every 10 seconds.
- Pour the chocolate over the Tim Tams, hazelnuts, and marshmallows and mix it properly.
- Pour the mixture in the baking pan and top it off with the leftover Tim Tams.
- Put it in the fridge for at least 1 hour and then it is time to eat.
In just a few steps you created a lovely desert. A no-baking recipe, so it is super easy but still delicious! Enjoy.