Dark Tim Tam Shake
- 2 Dark Chocolate Tim Tam biscuits, broken
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 200ml milk
- 1 candy cane, crushed
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream, extra
- Dark chocolate, melted
- Whipped cream
- Candy canes, extra
- Dark Chocolate Tim Tam biscuits, extra, halved
- Chocolate Stars, optional
- Red sugar sprinkles
- Melt chocolate. Dip rim of serving glass in chocolate and decorate rim with extra crushed Tim Tam biscuits. Set aside.
- Place Tim Tam biscuits in a blender, add ice cream and milk. Blend for 1 minute or until combined.
- Pour into prepared glass, add an extra scoop of ice cream and top with whipped cream.
- Decorate with extra Tim Tam biscuits, halved and crushed and Tim Tam Chocolicious, if desired.