White Tim Tam Shake
- 2 White Chocolate Tim Tam biscuits, broken
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 200ml milk
- White chocolate
- 100’s & 1000’s
- Whipped cream
- White Chocolate Tim Tam biscuits, halved
- Mini marshmallows
- Melt chocolate. Dip rim of serving glass in chocolate and then 100’s & 1000’s. Add a spoonful of 100’s & 1000’s into base of glass. Set aside.
- Place Tim Tambiscuits in a blender, add ice cream and milk. Blend for 1 minute or until combined.
- Pour into prepared glass and top with whipped cream.
- Decorate with extra Tim Tam biscuits, mini marshmallows and extra 100’s & 1000’s.