Tim Tam White Chocolate Mousse
- 200g white chocolate, chopped
- 50g light sour cream
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup icing sugar
- 200ml thickened cream, whipped
- 1 x 200g Tim Tam- Original
- 150g raspberries, plus extra for garnish
- Combine white chocolate and sour cream in a large microwave- safe bowl. Cook on high, for 1 minute, stir. Continue in 1 minute bursts, until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Cool.
- Using an electric mixer, beat eggs with icing sugar, until pale and very thick. Fold eggs and whipped cream into cool chocolate mixture. Fold in Tim Tam biscuits (reserving 4 biscuits) and raspberries. Spoon into desired glass and top with extra berries and a halved Tim Tam. Cover and refrigerate until firm.